The Women's Foundation

We mobilize our community to ensure that economically vulnerable women and girls in the Washington region have the resources they need to thrive.

Join us at our upcoming events!

At The Women's Foundation, we believe that the best way for donors to become philanthropists is through direct involvement in their community.  At our events, participants learn more about the issues impacting women and girls, the inspiring ways that philanthropy can change lives, and the many ways to get involved with The Foundation and make a difference in the future of our community.

Join us at these exciting upcoming events!

Upcoming Events--Join Us!
Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar
Event Details
2013 Stepping Stones Forum
Strategies for Increasing the Economic Security of Low-Income Women & Girls

Thursday, June 6, 2013 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM

Join us for a morning of interactive panels highlighting strategies for increasing the economic security of low-income women and girls in our region. Breakfast and networking begin at 8:30 a.m. Panel discussions will be held from 9:00 a.m. - Noon.

Panels will include:

• Housing Strategies for Low-Income Women
  • Workforce Development Programs for Women: Applying Lessons Learned From a Case Study of Nontraditional Job Training Programs
  • Public/Private Partnerships in Early Care and Education: Ideas from Northern Virginia

Click here to register.

1200 U Street, NW
Washington, DC 20009
Fees: Free and open to the public
Calendar: Upcoming Events--Join Us!
More Information
  Add this single event to my Outlook(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar